Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another drawing! Yeah!

So, here's a second drawing that again, I drew back in June, but I just finished coloring it today. Enjoy. Oh, by the way, this was the first concept sketch of the main character in my comic. Again, it looks better at full size.
It's not very detailed, but it was intended only as a sketch, so I just spruced it up with a little color. The character himself looks slightly different now--and wears a better outfit. You'll see what he looks like when I finish coloring the first page of the comic. I'm working on that now!

And, of course, Obama won. The election is over, after 20 months. I'd like to leave this event behind with a picture I found. This was created by RubberNinja, a member of Newgrounds.
I'm not even going to say anything, just let that sink in. Go Obama!

No comments: