Thursday, December 25, 2008

Some more drawings

Here are a couple more drawings I've done recently. I want to color them in Photoshop, but I don't know the first thing about the sort of "digital painting" style I'm looking for, so for now, they're mainly colorless. I did the base coloring on the first one but didn't want to attempt shading just yet. Anyway, here you go!
Originally, instead of a hand, the head was just going to be wired onto her arm, but I decided that looked kind of weird, so I changed it.
An orc! Blizzard Entertainment has an ongoing art contest that features excellent artwork themed on their games, so I kind of drew it with this in mind. This guy is pretty Warcraft-like. I don't know, if I ever get it colored well I might submit it to said contest.

Oh yeah, it's Christmas. Happy Holidays.

No comments: